Gift Card Info & Bookings
Gift Card FAQ
I have received a gift card, how can I use it?
Gift cards can be used towards any kind of session at the studio except Corporate and if it's a $245 gift card it must be used towards a Newborn session.
Gift cards can NOT be used for
- Studio hire
- Making copies of photos you already have (taken by another photographer or yourself)
- Framing photos
- Used toward buying photos from a previous session
How much is your service and photos?
Sessions range in price but are usually $125 for one hour of photos and 1 hour viewing.
Newborn sessions are $200 for a 3 hour session and includes a 1 hour viewing.
Images are from $45, packages from $215.
We have premium range products availble as well, if that interests you, just ask.
Click here to request a full price list:
How do I book?
Bookings can be made using the form below (live availablity 24/7) or call 0895019901
- All bookings require a $50 booking fee to be confirmed.
- All sessions are classified as General, except Newborn and Corporate.
- Newborn can be booked with (4.5hrs) or without (3hrs) same day viewing.
- Newborn sessions should be booked 1 week after due date, and can be brought forward or pushed back.
- Saturdays require a $300 investment in images above the session fee.
What kind of photoshoots do you do?
- Grandparents & Grandkids
- Just you 🙂
- Physique + Fitness
What are your hours?
I have normal business hours for making a booking. So 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
I am ok with coming in on the weekend but please keep in mind this is time away from my little boy and partner so I have a minimum spend of the following on images to ensure I'm working with clients who value what I do 🙂
Check my calendar for available appointment times (usually last booking is at 2:15pm)
Saturday bookings I always do morning to afternoon. So I do not book an afternoon on a Saturday unless there is a morning shoot already.
- Saturdays School Holidays $300
- Evenings $500 (any time whre booking starts after 3:00pm)
I have two gift cards can I use both?
It depends, if both gift cards were sold at a discount then no. Usually gift cards sold direct to public or to business are already heavily discounted.